Registration for the 2023 Great Lakes Park Training Institute is now open!
Register now for an early-bird discount. Prices increase January 9, 2023.
GLTPI offers two registration options: In-person at beautiful Pokagan State Park and our Virtual Conference.
In-Person Conference: February 27 – March 2, 2023
- Up to 28 unique educational sessions and workshops to choose from
- 4 General sessions
- Up to 20 Concurrent sessions
- Full Conference, daily, and 2-day options
- Networking opportunities- in-person and online
- Toboggan Run social event
- GLPTI Annual Dinner and Awards Presentation
- Game night featuring our annual trivia contest- dinner included
- Up to 2.6 Continuing Education Units (CEU) available ($20 additional fee)
- Choose from full, single day, or two-day registration
- Virtual registration included with Full Conference registration
- Access to recorded webinars through April 30
- Lodging and meals at the Potawatomi Inn available (more information here)
Virtual Conference: February 27 – March 2, 2023
- Up to 12 live educational sessions, including General Sessions
- Online networking and social opportunities
- Pokagon Park Tour videos
- Up to 1.475 Continuing Education Units (CEU) available ($20 additional fee)
- Access to recorded materials through April 30
Register for GLPTI
Invoicing is available for registration. Please start the registration process, then email email@example.com for an invoice to be issued.
For registration questions or to request accessible accommodations, please call 812.855.3095 or email the Great Lakes Park Training Institute.